Thursday, July 13, 2006

"Effortless High Performance"

I just love those words and the images they project for me.

Is it really possible to live that way?

I confess for most of my life, I believed the exact opposite - that high performance, high achievement, high accomplishment, high income, etc., come only though massive effort and massive work.

So is it really possible to live on an entirely different level? A plane in which insights, creativity, boundless energy, personal magnetism, and high achievement just flow? Naturally? Abundantly?

I am convinced the answer is an unequivocal yes. I used to wonder how some true leaders, true visionaries did it. Now that I have enjoyed that incredible experience - all be it for only two periods of time in my life, so far - I have finally become aware of what I didn't know that I didn't know in this area. Thanks to Kurt Wright.

May I make a recommendation (not a plug - I have nothing to gain) to you?

Pick up the amazing book, "Breaking the Rules - Removing the Obstacles to Effortless High Performance" by Kurt Wright. You can get it at Amazon, I downloaded the PDF at John Fogg's Blog so I could get it right away. (It was the July 4th weekend and I wanted to read it ASAP.) I then printed it out because I love to sit in a peaceful place and turn pages.

What could be better on a holiday weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment